Sunday, September 10, 2006

We all make sacrifices (OK, maybe I just f*cked up)

So I wasn't able to push through with my last two workouts for week number 2. The first one, I had a valid reason for.

See, I was all set to do my upper body split when Mr. Philippines (medium class winner) asked me to work out with him instead. I didn't really feel like it, but he needed my expertise so I humored him, anyway.

...

That seems like a valid enough reason? :D

Workout 2 I skipped simply because I didn't wake up in time. Anyway, that's two out of the four workouts I was supposed to do that i missed. THerefore, I've decided to redo week number 2. I'll be staying in "squats and deadlift hell" for another week, after all :D

..ok, I've also been messing up my diet lately :P Let's start over this week.

COMING SOON!

I sense a basketball post and perhaps a layout revamp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home