Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Week 2 : Squats and Deadlifts til your ASS HURTS LIKE HELL!

OK, so maybe it's not just my ass. Maybe it's my legs, my traps, and the rest of my upper back. I KNEW there had to be a reason why I preferred leg presses to squats.

Anyway, I'm feeling "black" today, G, so I'ma hit y'all up with some tight rhymes. Represent.


Kickin ass in the gym in the morning, I'm warning
all you fake G's stay away or start mourning
I don't want nobody gettin me off track
whenever I'm workin on my chest and back
I ain't gettin any calories in my system
and I get real f*cked up when I start to miss em
So little man, y'all better reco'nize
identify the burning in my eyes
Cause I ain't doin this sh*t just for show
I'm really that jacked up on testostero'
YEAH!

I stick to my diet night and day
All work for me, playa, no time for play
Even if all the ladies are lookin fine
tho they on my mind
I ain't got the time
Cause this brother just gotta make sacrifices
If he wanna see growth on his bis and triceps
And for all you brotha's that say I'm whack
Say it to my face, jack!



OK, I ran out of soul. Let's try again next time.

Two more workouts before I'm out of squat and deadlift hell! Peace out.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger kangy said...

hi! :) may i know who you are? do we personally know each other? :D

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger marc said...

uhh who're you? i don't think so :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger kangy said...

...you commented my "anticipation" poem... but at any rate, thank you for giving my blog time. good luck on your gymtime...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home