Sunday, August 27, 2006

Plain nutrition.

I started dieting today, as in really watching what I ate and all that stuff. I feel pretty good, and I'm not low on energy at all!

Here's what I had:

Breakfast:
5oz grilled rib-eye steak
Half-Cup of rice

Lunch:
One cup pork adobo with egg
Half-Cup of rice
Half-Cup steamed asparagus

Mid-afternoon snack:
One small spaghetti sandwich

Dinner:
One cup beefsteak
Half-Cup of rice

After-Dinner:
One Whole-Wheat cheese sandwich
Three shots of jagermeister
2 san mig strong ice beers
1 shot jack daniels

***

Considering how I can put away food, I think I did GREAT.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is a spaghetti sandwich?!

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger marc said...

mars> take a piece of bread, dump some spaghetti in it, then fold in the middle! :D

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Noelle De Guzman said...

Watch out for the alcohol intake! :) The body uses alcohol in pretty much the same way as other energy sources, but it prioritizes burning alcohol. Everything else you eat is saved for later -- as fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home