Thursday, August 03, 2006

Guess what, I'm 10lbs lighter!

I just got off the scale, and I realized that I am now around 10lbs lighter than I was exactly one year ago. I don't see much of a difference, but my lifts have gone up considerably, and my diet has been better.

Over the past year, I've:

• given up softdrinks altogether
• eaten better for at least 1/3 of the year
• gone to the gym for around cummulatively 2 months
• and gotten 9 FREE bodybuilding magazines

AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!

tada!

..I REALLY don't see much of a difference --

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Noelle De Guzman said...

Aww. Hopefully that 10 lbs you lost wasn't muscle mass.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger marc said...

I'm pretty sure it isnt! :D According to Mike Mentzer, (the dude in my previous post) if your lifts go up progressively, you're retaining muscle mass :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home