Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reviewing for the Bar.

In my attempt to control my diet while at the same time consuming enough protein, I had turned to protein bars. This was my old love:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Promax Protein Bar. Things just didn't work out between us, and I still have three bars left over from the original four I bought.

This is why I was so skeptical about buying this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

..that and the fact that I didn't really trust the South Beach Diet people. However, this cereal bar has IMPRESSED me. I was going to break down the relevant nutritional info for you guys, but then I realized that Bodybuilding.com already did so HERE, along with tons of other bars.

They're selling the South Beach bars at a buck apiece. I got mine for $1.06 -- Not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home