Wednesday, August 16, 2006

EGO - st(r)oking session

Things are really really really messed up right now, so I figured I'd do a little ego-st(r)oking session.

First off, at least ALL the people (meaning guys and girls) I've seen this week and the last have either said that,

a.) you've gotten taller!
b.) you've gotten thinner!

And that's always a good thing, especially when you're cutting calories. Gives you the extra willpower to keep going.

Oh, and I've also been approached by a modeling agency to work as one of their models (duh). Not in my underwear, though, but it's a start.

***

I don't really feel that much better. Maybe a few online stock simulators'll do the trick.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Noelle De Guzman said...

You can do it, Mr. Model. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home