Monday, August 07, 2006

I once saw a t-shirt that said "Animals Taste Good"

I promised myself I'd make roast beef one of these days, and last Sunday was just the day to do it.

Why roast beef? Because it's easy to make, it's convenient for storing and reheating, it's relatively healthier than frying, and it tastes better than most other ways of cooking beef.

So while there is no actual video of me cooking, i'd like to think that I can be just as sexy as any food network star out there.

After browsing through a couple of recipes online and my trust MEAT and VEAL handbook, I've discovered that there's really not much to making this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Into this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eat your heart out, Alton Brown.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Noelle De Guzman said...

Mmm... meat! :D

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks damn good, although I'm guessing that's well-done? Medium rare!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home