Friday, September 01, 2006

ASS-WHOOPING workout!

OK, I admit it. I'm addicted to the pretty muscles. I'd much rather work out my tris, bis, pecs and delts as opposed to any other part of my anatomy. Still, just for the fact that I can always answer in the positive when asked if I work out my legs, I do a few sets of leg-presses in extremely low poundages.

HOWEVER, I'm following a six-week program to supplement my dieting, and that program called for leg workouts taken to the limit. Reluctantly, I began increasing the weights I used and now can actually feel the effect, especially in my glutes.

Cool stuff.

Basketball tomorrow. Am supposed to go the gym, but I guess I can do that on Saturday. My kid brother showed me this new move that I'm dying to try out in a real game. Very Kobe like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home