Monday, August 28, 2006

Worked out yesterday, after a LONG hiatus! Did a full body, which is usually supposed to be easier since the intensity is less compared to training specific body parts. Still, a three-week layoff is pretty hard to ignore, so.. my body's still adapting (HURTING LIKE MOTHERF*CKING CRAZY!)

Ooh, funny story!

I didn't have much time to workout yesterday, so as soon as I got to the gym, I dumped my bag in my locker, took out my training gloves and went over to stretch. As
I was putting on my gloves, I suddenly realized I had brought ONE glove with me, and the other piece of clothing was..

My black underwear :|

To make a long story short, I rushed back to the locker, tossed my underwear in, and grabbed my other glove. THERE :D

***

Yesterday's Diet!

Lunch:
2 small cuts of pork-steak
One-half cup of rice

Snack:
One Cheese sandwich (non-fat and whole wheat)

Dinner:
One Medium Cut Rib-eye steak
One cup of rice

***

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Noelle De Guzman said...

As I was putting on my gloves, I suddenly realized I had brought ONE glove with me, and the other piece of clothing was..

My black underwear :|


OMG I can't stop laughing. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home