Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Dream will Live On

So today, my underwear modeling dreams had their first brush with the underwear-modeling world Philistines. Intriqued? And rightly so. This is what happened:

d: hey marc, dyou want a donut?
me: no thanks.
d: oh cmon, we want to cheer you up because your girl's in canada!
me: how's a donut supposed to cheer me up? besides, i'm on a four month plan to turn myself into an underwear model.
d: OMG.
d: everyone! marc says he's going to be an underwear model in four months!
me: hell yeah~ reco'nize, biatch!
d: sorry, dude. but your face just screams "osh kosh b'gosh".

:|

So I'm a little baby faced. It ain't no thang. Hmn.. forgot what I had to eat yesterday, but I know I TOTALLY rocked the diet. Will-power, yo!

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Noelle De Guzman said...

There's this guy who does the body pictures for Bench Underwear, and he doesn't have to show his face in 'em. He just has an eight-pack (yes, EIGHT!) and gets paid to parade that part of his anatomy in front of the camera.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger marc said...

love me for my body AND my face! :(

 
At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Osh Kosh. Amen to that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home